What makes Smallism different from other political agendas
Politics is about grabbing as much power as possible, Smallism is about taking that power back
Nearly all models of society start from a hierarchy perspective that starts from the top and works down. Smallism inverts this perspective and considers what would happen, and what would be the requirements, if we organised society from the bottom up. That is, starting from the individual and working upwards to the family, the community, the region, a nation and yes, globally:
The vision of everybody working together to satisfy their own needs and wants in order to be able to provide for the needs and wants of everyone.
We have found that Smallism principles would reduce income inequality, provide better services, provide more opportunity for people, reduce crime and increase personal and group responsibility. Because good ideas thrive and bad ideas die.
This goal of Smallism is to show how we, together, can get there.
1) To abolish Local councils.
2) To enhance the ability of people to own property.
3) Bring health-care and education back to the community.
4) Enhance the role of insurance services for community-owned services.
5) Simplify the legal system to examine what was done and what value will compensate the plaintiffs.
6) Remove the power of politicians to create legislation that benefits the few.
7) Remove regulations that prevent competition.
8) Replace all taxes with an annual national membership
9) The Philosophy behind Smallism is that of "lots of small, is better than one big"
10) A flexible ward system that cannot be gerrymandered and is defined by the people in those wards
How? Smallism uses a single defining methodology that will apply equally to all people, businesses and institutions
These are just a few of the benefits of the Smallism.org system - continue on your smallism adventure to find out how your community can organise and provide your communities needs more efficiently than any other method.
Unlike conventional economic models, smallism starts with The Individual